• kayak group

 

Welcome To The Center

a community for all
We recognize that sports and recreation are essential ingredients to the physical and mental well-being of any individual. Providing specialized equipment and making adaptations where necessary, the Center serves 500 individuals with disabilities annually, including Veterans and Active Duty Military personnel. Ranging in age from four to seventy-four, 95% of the population we service has permanent physical disabilities; the remaining 5% are cognitively impaired.

About PCAS/

The Center is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of people with disabilities by promoting healthy and active lifestyles.

The Center‘s dedicated staff and large network of volunteers help provide an inclusive environment for competitive and lifestyle sports, wellness activities and fitness programs. Committing 15,000 hours annually, our volunteers focus on a common love of sport rather than a person’s disability.

Coming soon.

PCAS is a registered 501c-3 organization committed to financial transparency. Financial statements are independently reviewed annually. PCAS financial information can be found at Guidestar.  

 

Meet Our Team

Jeff McGinnis
Jeff McGinnisExecutive Director

Coming soon.

Coming Soon
Coming SoonTeam
Coming Soon
Coming SoonTeam